sea chefs as an Employer
As a service provider in the hotel, restaurant and crew management area, the Switzerland-based sea chefs group is one of the world's leading shipping company and cruise industry tour operator partners.
We have around 15,000 people working on board of the more than 50 ocean-going and river cruise ships where we manage the personnel; another 180 people work for us at our offices in Basel and Zug in Switzerland, in Limassol on Cyprus, Valletta in Malta as well as, Hamburg and Berlin in Germany.
Together, we ensure the efficient realisation of the ideas and concepts which our business partners and customers develop in close cooperation with us – on the Seven Seas and on many rivers in Europe and Asia.
- Career opportunities as a result of working on the world's highest-rated cruise ships
- We welcome both recently qualified newcomers and career changers
For more information, please refer to our job descriptions and requirement profiles!
- Free meals & accommodation on board
- Workwear laundered free of charge on board
- Individual support from our office staff
- Support from our own personnel department on board
- Optional private health insurance scheme offered by Allianz Worldwide Care exclusively to sea chefs employees
We are delighted to be able to offer our crew the option of joining a private health insurance scheme designed exclusively for sea chefs crew members by Allianz Worldwide Care.
- Free transport to and from your ship
We will organise and pay for your journey to the ship. The same applies to your trip home at the end of the contract term, provided you have fulfilled your contract.